These are the focus rules for this week :
- Unthrown Exception : List of exceptions that are defined in the code but never thrown.
- Undefined static:: Or self:: : The identified property or method are undefined.
- Use Constant : Some functioncalls have a constant equivalent, that is faster to execute than calling the function.
- Reuse Existing Variable : A variable is already holding the content that is calculated again : it could be used again.
- Empty Classes : Classes that do no define anything at all : no property, method nor constant.
Weekly reports are a list of 5 reviews, that are shared across the community of Exakat users. They are a reasonable amount of work, and help focus on specific problems. They also change every week, to spice things up.
More about the Weekly report, its goal and how to get it..