These are the focus rules for this week :
- Empty Traits : List of all empty trait defined in the code.
- Method Collision Traits : Two or more traits are included in the same class, and they have methods collisions.
- Useless Method Alias : It is not possible to declare an alias of a method with the same name.
- Use === null : It is faster to use === null than the function is_null().
- Strict Comparison With Booleans : Strict comparisons prevent from mistaking an error with a false.
Weekly reports are a list of 5 reviews, that are shared across the community of Exakat users. They are a reasonable amount of work, and help focus on specific problems. They also change every week, to spice things up.
More about the Weekly report, its goal and how to get it..