PHP AT A GLANCE !
Exakat provides a real time PHP static analyser from PHP 5.2 to PHP 7.2-dev that check PHP version compliance, spot security risks, reinforce development best practices or validate your code in continus integration based on a PHP expertise knowledge base with more than 300 rules.
COMPARE EXAKAT EDITIONS
Choose the Way to Discover Exakat that Matches Your Needs
Ideal for learning about Exakat and do-it-yourself projects for on-premise execution
WHO USES EXAKAT ?
Entreprise reinforcing their PHP development with automated static analysis
UNMATCHED PHP EXPERTISE
Check out our current offerings and contact us with your needs
PHP7 Compliance Bootcamp
Accelerate your PHP7 journey with a hands-on engagement that consists of two days of extensive insight of PHP7 and static analysis and two days of custom work where we analyse the PHP7 compliance of your project and the approach to tackle the migration.
Contact us or Buy online
Recent Blog Posts
LEARN EXAKAT ON PUBLIC PROJECTS
Discover ready to use PHP static analysis on well know open source project
Last projects reviewed
- verifi.git (https://github.com/meness/verifi.git)
- RED_HAWK.git (https://github.com/Tuhinshubhra/RED_HAWK.git)
- shortener (https://github.com/ekosynth/shortener)
- url-shortener (https://github.com/ekosynth/url-shortener)
- ReservedNamesBundle (https://github.com/alister/ReservedNamesBundle)
- php-rest-api.git (https://github.com/messagebird/php-rest-api.git)