Fix Automatically Code
Check the code, as if you were reading it and use the power of Engine to fix your code in real time.
AUTOMATE FIXING OF BUGS, CODE SMELLS, SECURITY OR QUALITY ISSUES
Clean and Safe code is a desirable state, but always difficult to achieve. Issues raised by Exakat are now fixable automatically thanks our new fixing features : Cobblers.
- Bug : code that lead clearly to a wrong behavior of your application
- Code Smells : code that is complex to maintain : duplicate code, dead code
- Security : code that creates vunerabilities : SQL injection, hardcoded password
- Quality : code that lead to technical debt : lack of standardisation, norm violation, inconsistencies across Team
WHAT IS A COBBLER
We have heard you loud and clear : auditing PHP code and identifying issues is wonderful. And fixing the code should be just as easy. That’s why we have developed the Exakat Cobblers : it updates your code and spare you the menial tasks.
Give the cobbler your quick fixes, and let it do the most of the work.
Thanks to exakat deep analysing technology, the cobbler is a unique position to refactor a wide range of issues : from the simplest syntax pattern to advanced features.START TO COBBLE NOW WITH OUR CLOUD PLATFORM
RELY ON OUR EXPERTISE WITH OUR FIRST COBBLERS
Exakat has collected the most extensive list of analysis for PHP : common pitfalls, logic fallacies, architecture rules, unused resources, code modernisation, useless expressions, unwanted expression, and more. They are inspired by everyday coding errors and CS theory applications. Each of them are carefully documented, with examples, further documentation and suggested alternativesRead more on our COBBLERS
REMEDIATE YOUR CODE INTO YOUR FAVORITE CI TOOL
Exakat provide a smooth way to fix your code with your day-to-day devops tools :
- Choose the Cobbler to apply;
- Choose the Branch name to create;
- Launch the cobbling;
- Exakat create into your favorite CI Tool the branch;
- You can merge the new branch into your code.
Exakat is the every-day toolbox of the developer.LEARN MORE ON REAL CODE CASES